Small land development and construction shop doing 40-60 M dollars’ worth of business yearly is offering a unique opportunity for entry level individuals to assist staff in the conduct of business.
• Must have a strong work ethics
• Possess a strong entrepreneurial mind, and a strong desire to grow and succeed in the field.
• Must have a passion for the real estate business including land development and construction.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills at all levels is required.
• Must be able to work well in groups but also independently to manage assigned tasks.
• Must have strong analytical & organization skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is desired.
TYPICAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Assist in development activities including site acquisition, financing, governmental approvals, design, permitting and construction monitoring, sales, marketing, and implementation.
• Conduct research for potential site acquisition opportunities, including, but not limited to research of ownership, legal records, zoning, surrounding market areas and comparable rents to confirm and justify the feasibility of acquiring such proposed projects.
• Collaborate with real estate brokers and developers, as well as city, county, and state officials to obtain information about existing or potential sites available for development
• Conduct modeling for transaction underwriting and return on investment analysis
• Review local ordinances to verify approval requirements, development restrictions and quantify all impact, permits, and other development fees
• Assist in procuring and coordinating all necessary services of attorneys, engineers, architects, surveyors, land planners, and other professionals for the analysis, design, engineering, and construction of projects.
• Assist in procuring and coordinating all necessary regulatory, investor, lender, and internal approvals required for the development of the project
• Assist in the preparation of all proforma operating statements, construction and operating budgets, and such other financial documentation as may be necessary to support and justify the economic feasibility of such projects to lender.
• Manage County or municipal filings and permits for development related projects.
• Assist in the procurement of subcontractors for the construction effort.
• Implement all contract document modifications and permit applications post groundbreaking changes to the work
• Coordinate and cooperate with staff as may be required in the evaluation analysis, acquisition, sale, development, construction, financing, management, or operation of such projects or properties, or in the raising of equity capital for such projects or properties.
• Monitor and report the progress of general contractors and communicate status.
• Visit the projects as required to ensure that the plans and schedule are being adhered to.
• Maintain orderly project files keeping the same current so that the same may be reviewed by all having access to the same
• Monitor developments in the fields of real estate, industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company.
Respond to this ad: