Complete Your Continuing Education:
Why students renew with Bert Rodgers School of Real Estate:
- We offer two convenient ways to renew your real estate license and FREE next day reporting to the DBPR
- Our final exam is untimed so you won’t feel rushed
- Our extensive index and online “review” feature makes it easy for you to find the material you need to quickly answer the questions
- If you don’t pass the first time, no problem. There are multiple exams to choose from for immediate and FREE retakes.
- Includes the required 3 hours of Core Law.
Below you will find options to Grade Your Course or Begin Your Renewal Course.
Grade Your Course
Instant Online Grading
Instant online grading allows students who have completed the Bert Rodgers correspondence book to submit their answers online and get instant results. It is also the fastest way to have your completion reported to the DBPR for license renewal. Simply click on the Instant Online Grading button above to enroll and you will be able to transfer your answers from the textbook into the online answer sheet. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Mail, Fax, or Email your completed exam
You can also submit answers to your complete course through any of the following methods:
- Mail: P.O. Box 4708, Sarasota, FL 34230
- Fax: 941-378-3883
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Begin Your Renewal Course
This course can be completed through a correspondence textbook, or entirely online and meets the 14-hour CE requirement, including 3 hours of Core Law, for the state of Florida. Below you will find details about both options.
Online Course Option:
Get instant access to the course materials by completing your continuing education online. Simply register for the course, view the material, and answer the questions. Upon completion, your exam will be graded and your completion will be reported to the state. You will receive a pass slip and a wall certificate for your records.
Correspondence Textbook Option:
The textbook can be downloaded from our website, or we can mail you a copy to complete and return.
- Download a copy of the textbook to get started immediately.
- Register for the course:
- Select your exam and input the answers to the questions
- There is no time limit and you can save your progress as you go allowing you to complete it at your pace
- Most students print the exam and then use the material to answer the questions and then submit them
If you would like us to mail you a copy of the textbook, Click Here to submit a request.
Florida Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements:
Florida Real Estate Sales Associates and Brokers must complete 14 hours of state approved continuing education (including 3 hours of Core Law) every 2 years by either March 31st or September 30th, based on their license expiration date. You will find this date printed on your real estate license, or by visiting the DBPR website and searching for your record. Our staff is ready and willing to assist you and can be reached at 941-378-2900 if you have any questions about renewing your Florida real estate license.
Renewing your license for the first time?
If this is the first time you are renewing your Florida real estate license since receiving it, you must complete a required post-license course instead of the 14-hour continuing education course described above. Again, this is only applicable if you are renewing your license for the first time. For the Sales Associates 45-hour Post-license course: Click Here! For the Broker’s 60-hour Post-license course: Click Here!