Renew Your Florida Real Estate License With Ease!
Bert Rodgers School of Real Estate has continued to serve as Florida’s leading provider of 14-hour continuing education courses needed to renew your Sales Associate or Brokers license. Whether you have received one of our correspondence CE books in the mail, would like to receive a correspondence book so that you can complete your continuing education, or are interested in getting instant access to our online course, we are ready to help.
Complete Your Continuing Education:
Florida Real Estate Sales Associates and Brokers must complete 14 hours of state approved continuing education every 2 years by either March 31st or September 30th, based on their license expiration date. You will find this date printed on your real estate license, or by visiting the DBPR website and searching for your record. Our staff is ready and willing to assist you and can be reached at 941-378-2900 if you have any questions about renewing your Florida real estate license.
Grade Your Course:
- Instant Online Grading:
- Get instant results by utilizing our online grading method to submit your answers.
- Upon completion, we will report your passing grade to the state and you will receive a pass slip to keep for your records.
- Mail, Fax, or Email your completed exam along with payment to:
- Mail: P.O. Box 4708, Sarasota, FL 34230
- Fax: 941-378-3883
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Begin Your Renewal Course:
This course can be completed through a correspondence textbook, or entirely online. Below you will find details about both options.
Correspondence Textbook Option: $19.95
- Download a copy of the textbook to get started immediately.
- Accessing the required exam questions for this course is easy:
- If you need a copy of Bert Rodgers CE textbook, simply email email@example.com and provide us with your name, mailing address, and your real estate license number (ex. SL or BK 12345674). We will quickly mail one to you.
Online Course Option: $19.95
Why students renew with Bert Rodgers School of Real Estate:
- We offer two convenient ways to renew your real estate license and FREE next day reporting to the DBPR
- Our final exam is untimed so you won’t feel rushed
- Our extensive index and online “review” feature makes it easy for you to find the material you need to quickly answer the questions
- If you don’t pass the first time, no problem. There are multiple exams to choose from for immediate and FREE retakes.
Renewing your license for the first time?
If this is the first time you are renewing your Florida real estate license since receiving it, you must complete a required post-license course instead of the 14-hour continuing education course described above. Again, this is only applicable if you are renewing your license for the first time. For the Sales Associates 45-hour Post-license course: Click Here! For the Broker’s 60-hour Post-license course: Click Here!