The Bert Rodgers post-license courses utilize video, animations, interactive exercises, and progress checks to make learning engaging and enjoyable. The entire course has been designed to be completely user friendly, even for students who have never taken an online course before. You can study from anywhere with an internet connection using a desktop, laptop, and most mobile devices and tablets. Don’t let the thought of a 60-hour course scare you. Students are amazed at how fast they can learn while navigating the material and completing the course modules. You will receive instant access to the material enabling you to begin working immediately.
30-hour Broker Mgmt. Course
This 30-Hr Broker Post-License Management online course is a self-directed, interactive online course specifically targeting broker management skills for starting and running a real estate brokerage business.
- characteristics of successful brokers
- an overview of applicable rules and regulations
- business structures, escrow accounts and deposits
- escrow disputes
- office requirements and audit preparation.
For the broker who wants to start their own brokerage, the course also discusses options for marketing, planning, funding, obtaining office space, staffing, training, compensation plans, business operations, workplace safety, ethics, and business expansion.
30-hour Advanced Topics Course
This 30-Hr Broker Post-License Advanced Topics online course contains 4 advanced parts.
- Part 1, Finance, covers the SAFE Act, loan products and qualification, foreclosure, FHA and VA loans, other loan programs such as ARMs and HECM loans, consumer protection, fair lending, and ethics.
- Part 2, Advanced Insurance, provides an overview of homeowners’ insurance options, exclusions, coverage for windstorm, flood, mold, or sinkholes, title insurance, Citizens property insurance, legislation, public adjusters, and surplus lines.
- Part 3, Commercial Real Estate, provides an introduction to commercial real estate brokerage, types of commercial real estate, working with commercial buyers, Florida’s commercial real estate sales commission lien act, securities laws, ADA, and issues of concern such as hazardous waste assessments, superfund sites, and brownfields.
- Part 4, International Real Estate, discusses considerations when working with international homebuyers and investors, including a discussion of trends, the role of currency in foreign investment, characteristics and motivation of buyers, legal and financing issues for foreign buyers, and professional networking alliances.
Why students choose Bert Rodgers?
Since 1958, Bert Rodgers Schools has served as Florida’s leader in Real Estate education. When it comes to important renewal courses, thousands of students trust our courses and staff to assist with everything they need to keep their license in good standing. Whether you have a question about renewing your license, the course material, or a technical question related to your online course, our staff, instructors, and online support team are here to assist every step of the way.
System Requirements: Bert Rodgers courses are designed to run on most computers and mobile devices. Our technical support team is here to assist with any questions that you may have regarding running your course. To view system requirements, Click Here!