Complete 60-Hour Broker Post-license Course
The Bert Rodgers post-license courses utilize video, animations, interactive exercises, and progress checks to make learning engaging and enjoyable. The entire course has been designed to be completely user friendly, even for students who have never taken an online course before. You can study from anywhere with an internet connection using a desktop, laptop, and most mobile devices and tablets. Don’t let the thought of a 60-hour course scare you. Students are amazed at how fast they can learn while navigating the material and completing the course modules. You will receive instant access to the material enabling you to begin working immediately.
This renewal package includes:
- 30-hours Broker Management Course Covering:
- Characteristics of successful brokers
- An overview of applicable rules and regulations
- Business structures, escrow accounts and deposits
- Escrow disputes
- Office requirements and audit preparation.
- 30-hours Single-Family Residential Property Management Course Covering:
- Understanding the contents of a residential lease
- Know professional property managers objectives as a business
- Financial investment analysis and property management ethics
- The importance of good customer service as it relates to problem avoidance
- Know the process for imposing a claim on a tenant’s security deposit
To register for individual 30-hour post-license courses: View Individual Course Options
Why students choose Bert Rodgers?
Since 1958, Bert Rodgers Schools has served as Florida’s leader in Real Estate education. When it comes to important renewal courses, thousands of students trust our courses and staff to assist with everything they need to keep their license in good standing. Whether you have a question about renewing your license, the course material, or a technical question related to your online course, our staff, instructors, and online support team are here to assist every step of the way.
System Requirements: Bert Rodgers courses are designed to run on most computers and mobile devices. Our technical support team is here to assist with any questions that you may have regarding running your course. To view system requirements, Click Here!