Choose from individual 30-hour courses based on the topics below.
NOTE: Most student need the full 60-hour post-license package to meet their license renewal requirements. Complete 60-hour Package Available Here
30-hour Broker Mgmt. Course
This 30-Hr Broker Post-License Management online course is a self-directed, interactive online course specifically targeting broker management skills for starting and running a real estate brokerage business.
- characteristics of successful brokers
- an overview of applicable rules and regulations
- business structures, escrow accounts and deposits
- escrow disputes
- office requirements and audit preparation.
For the broker who wants to start their own brokerage, the course also discusses options for marketing, planning, funding, obtaining office space, staffing, training, compensation plans, business operations, workplace safety, ethics, and business expansion.
30-hour Advanced Topics Course
This 30-Hr Broker Post-License Advanced Topics online course contains 4 advanced parts.
- Part 1, Finance, covers the SAFE Act, loan products and qualification, foreclosure, FHA and VA loans, other loan programs such as ARMs and HECM loans, consumer protection, fair lending, and ethics.
- Part 2, Advanced Insurance, provides an overview of homeowners’ insurance options, exclusions, coverage for windstorm, flood, mold, or sinkholes, title insurance, Citizens property insurance, legislation, public adjusters, and surplus lines.
- Part 3, Commercial Real Estate, provides an introduction to commercial real estate brokerage, types of commercial real estate, working with commercial buyers, Florida’s commercial real estate sales commission lien act, securities laws, ADA, and issues of concern such as hazardous waste assessments, superfund sites, and brownfields.
- Part 4, International Real Estate, discusses considerations when working with international homebuyers and investors, including a discussion of trends, the role of currency in foreign investment, characteristics and motivation of buyers, legal and financing issues for foreign buyers, and professional networking alliances.