Choose from individual 30-hour courses based on the topics below.
NOTE: Most student need the full 60-hour post-license package to meet their license renewal requirements. Complete 60-hour Package Available Here
30-hour Broker Management Course
This 30-Hr Broker Post-License Management online course is a self-directed, interactive online course specifically targeting broker management skills for starting and running a real estate brokerage business.
- characteristics of successful brokers
- an overview of applicable rules and regulations
- business structures, escrow accounts and deposits
- escrow disputes
- office requirements and audit preparation.
For the broker who wants to start their own brokerage, the course also discusses options for marketing, planning, funding, obtaining office space, staffing, training, compensation plans, business operations, workplace safety, ethics, and business expansion.
30-hour Residential Property Management Course
This 30-Hr Broker Post-License Single-Family Residential Property Management online course is a self-directed, interactive online course specifically targeting property management skills.
- Understanding the contents of a residential lease
- Know professional property managers objectives as a business
- Financial investment analysis and property management ethics
- The importance of good customer service as it relates to problem avoidance
- Know the process for imposing a claim on a tenant’s security deposit