Become a Florida Real Estate Broker or Broker Associate
Bert Rodgers School of Real Estate prepares Florida real estate professionals for becoming licensed Real Estate Brokers and Broker Associates. Our program provides everything you need and more to pass the state licensing exam. Since 1958, real estate professionals have counted on Bert Rodgers Schools to provide quality, affordable education for obtaining and renewing Florida real estate licenses. We look forward to helping you expand your real estate career by becoming a Broker or Broker Associate.
If you are seeking to get your Florida Real Estate Broker’s license, Bert Rodgers state approved online broker pre-license course will fully prepare you to accomplish that goal. Taking this course online provides the convenience and flexibility of being able to complete your course on your time. Students, many of which have never taken an online course before, agree that this is a top-notch online course that is effective and easy to use. If you are motivated to become a licensed real estate broker, this course will prepare you to do so.
The Bert Rodgers Broker online course is offered in two formats:
The difference between the two options is that the Print & Online Course includes a hard-copy of the Broker Pre-license Textbook which is beneficial for highlighting, note taking, and following along with the online course, and includes an interactive study guide with outlines and exercises to fully prepare you for success.
Both course options include the following:
- Our 72-Hour Broker Pre-License online course.
- Full online textbook and interactive study guide with outlines and exercises.
- Two practice exams to prepare you for the Broker Pre-License final.
- Florida broker state exam prep course and prep book.
- Florida License Law Review course and book.
- Language of Florida Real Estate printed book.
This course is an exclusive, copyrighted Bert Rodgers Schools course specific to Florida Real Estate. The FREC course approval number is #0008967.
Course access is for six months giving you plenty of time to complete your course. After six months, students can request a one-time extension for $35.
It is important to understand the requirements associated with becoming a Florida Real Estate Broker. Our staff is ready and willing to answer any of the questions that you may have about how to complete your course, apply for your license, and pass your state exam. We can be reached at 800-432-0320 .
Step 1: Successfully complete a state approved 72-hour Real Estate Broker Pre-license course
- Our pre-license course is a top quality, state approved pre-license course
Step 2: Fill out a state application and submit electronic fingerprints
- The state application can be found here: Broker License Application
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, carry a high school diploma or GED, have 2 years of active experience as a sales associate with a broker in the last 5 years, and be in good moral standing regarding any criminal background
- To find a fingerprinting location near you, contact Pearson Vue at 1-877-238-8232
Step 3: Pass the state licensing exam
- Visit Person Vue online to schedule your exam at a location near you
- You can schedule your state exam upon approval of your state application and successful completion of your course
As always, if you have any questions regarding getting your real estate license, we want to help. Give us a call at 800-432-0320 .