Florida Appraisal Continuing Education Courses
Bert Rodgers offers all the required Florida Appraisal continuing education courses need to renew your Trainee or Certified appraiser license. Our convenient online format makes it easy to complete your renewal requirement on your time, at your own pace. In the State of Florida, Appraisers must complete 30 hours of approved continuing education every two years by November 30th of even numbered years (2018, 2020, etc). Below you will find options for complete continuing education packages as well as individual courses needed to renew your license.
Bert Rodgers helps you keep your Florida Appraisal license active with the license renewal courses that you need in order to renew. It is important to pay close attention to the license renewal deadline and the education that you need to complete in order to meet this requirement. If you have any questions about renewing your Florida appraisal license, please contact us. Our helpful staff is happy to assist and can be reached at 941-378-2900.
Bert Rodgers online appraisal courses are interactive and designed to be engaging and user friendly.
Complete CE package (Includes all required hours needed to renew your license):
Individual courses and alternative packages:
- (24-hour) Florida Mandatory Law/Rules and Electives $326.00 $250.00
- (7-hour) 2020-2021 Equivalent USPAP Update Course $139.00
- (7-hour) An Appraisers Guide To Expert Witness Assignments $89.00
- (7-hour) Appraisal Review of Residential Properties $89.00
- (7-hour) Appraising Small Residential Income Properties $89.00
- (7-hour) Better to be Safe Than Sorry $89.00
- (3-hour) Florida Real Estate Appraisal Laws and Rules $59.00
- (6-hour) Methodology and Applications of Sales Comparison $89.00
- (7-hour) Mortgage, Appraisers, and Foreclosures $89.00
- (3-hour) National Appraising for the Supervisor and Trainee $79.00
- (7-hour) Property and Valuation Analysis for FHA $89.00
All Bert Rodgers courses are approved guaranteeing that your hours will count towards renewing your license. View Approval Letters.