Finally start up your career at a firm without the heavy upfront costs and dues.
Real estate in New York is a fast moving, intense, and can be a nuanced process. Whether your clients are looking to rent, buy, or invest, you need to be able to rely on a team to bring the whole process together for you. At Oxford, we realized that we could empower our agents by providing them the best resources and access to everything they need to do business quickly and efficiently and provide them with the technology to effectively work seamlessly with our clients. Our one-on-one training will prepare you for the fast-paced business that is real estate.
WHO WE ARE
If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Oxford Property Group we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy.
We also feel that agents should be equipped with the tools that will maximize their professional and financial potential. Therefore, we offer our agents both comprehensive resources and flexible, industry-leading commission options
Oxford Property specializes in residential brokerage, employs over 300 active real estate agents and maintains 15 years of outstanding service in the industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Access to OLR, RealtyMX, Co-Star Professional, Property Shark, Nestio, Acme-Listings and other industry leading tools and databases
– Attractive midtown office with workstations, receptionist, conference rooms, fax machine, Wifi Internet, Copier and all your office administrative needs.
– Professional web site with an agent page for your bio and listings that feed to all the major real estate websites on the internet.
– Discounted Craigslist and New York Times Ads as well as discounts to other internet advertising platforms. Immediate commission payouts.
– Freedom to negotiate your own commissions.
– Licensure in New York, Connecticut and Florida.
– On-site staff of professional Real Estate attorneys for sales, commercial or residential real estate transactions.
– Documents library with all the necessary forms for commercial, residential rentals and sales transactions
Job Type: Commission
New York, NY
High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
New York Real Estate License
Job Type: Full-time
Respond to this ad:
Oxford Property Group