The Welfont Group is looking for a select few full-time commercial and residential agents (Inside Agents) who will work in our downtown Tampa Office. Welfont is a boutique commercial and residential brokerage company that focuses on finding ideal properties nationwide for our clients. We specialize in buyer representation and typically manage each investment from beginning to end until our clients realize their return on investment.
These positions are commission based only. We include profit sharing and extensive training. We offer the following to our Inside Agents:
• Income opportunity after first year: $100,000 to $250,000 in Commission Sales
• Full employment position with commission advance bonuses, commissions splits among the best in the country, and deal profit sharing
• Our model works well in an up or down market
• Incredible growth opportunities with one of the fastest entrepreneurial growing real estate companies in the country
• Leads provided
• State-of-the-art training and marketing support
• We have a unique proposition in the market place
• Proven model
• Opportunities available nationwide (large markets).
• Must have an active real estate license; prefer Broker’s license vs. agent license. Degree in finance, business, and/ or real estate is a plus, but not required. Must be comfortable working with numbers, financial calculations, valuation, as well as tax issues.
• Available to work Monday through Friday (no weekends required)
• Self-motivated, disciplined, and accountable.
• Must have strong presentation skills, both by phone and in-person.
• Industry knowledge required when communicating with commercial and residential real estate brokers, real estate owners, CPAs, and attorneys.
• Ability and desire to make a lot of calls and meet face to face with brokers building relationships while creating and managing a pipeline of deals.
• Must be able to network and develop fruitful relationships with other real estate brokers/agents and manage broker affiliates.
• Ability to generate a high conversion rate on leads given and develop self-generated leads and lead referrals.
• Must be disciplined to follow proven system of sales production while being highly creative with deal making.
• Solid negotiation skills.
• Must be disciplined to effectively use your company technology and maintain information organized in files and CRM.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Tenacity to look at every angle while thinking outside the box.
• Willing to be held accountable regarding both activity levels and results.
• Able to create and maintain collegial relationships with management and sales team.
• Must be coachable and willing to take instructions well.
• Must be a true team player and highly ethical.
• Candidates must pass a background check and have excellent references.
Visit www.welfont.com/careers/ to apply.
Respond to this ad:
The Welfont Group, Llc